Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

If you need a private sick certificate you will be charged a fee at the recommended rate. Please ask at reception for details or click here.