Updating your details

If you change your name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by calling or writing to us or click here. If you have a mobile telephone number or email address that you wish to have entered on your medical record please inform our reception staff.

If you move outside the practice area you will need to find a doctor in your new area. Instructions on what to do when you move to a new area can be found on the back of your NHS medical card or from reception.